Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November...off to a good start

11/3/12

Today I went to a cupcake decorating class at Cake Walk to learn how to decorate more holiday themed cupcakes. More specifically...CHRISTMAS!!! On top of that, I also went to their candy class as well to learn different tips and tricks. 

At this class, we learned to decorate cupcakes including the following: Santa stuck in the snow, reindeer, ornament, a christmas tree, spaghetti, and a sunflower. 


The candy class was something I couldn't wait to for. I wanted to know everything I could about candy. Here are some of the things that were made. And they all tasted delicious. 


Some of the things that I got to see made included: caramel apples, chocolate/caramel drizzled popcorn, cherry cheesecake bark, peppermint bark, chocolate dipped oreo's, caramel swirled pretzel sticks dipped in chocolate, and our own version of thin mints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment